Sparklyladybug.com.au






trying Something new...

Ok, so, well, i'm trying something new...yup, you may even have guessed it...i'm doing it now...blogging! Inspired by my supercool roomie (her blog is a picture journal!) and my super crazy funish sister (whose blog is mostly fun rambling) i thought i wanted to be cool too, so, here i am! Anyhow, i think this will help me with my not writing email guilt...people who want to find out what i'm up to can just look...logic at it's finest! Anyhow, for now i might just try to post a few pics and see where that gets me...hope to do some fun stuff on here soon...
« Home | Next »

At 9:06 a.m., Blogger Tracy said...

Let me do you the honour of leaving your first comment.

Congrats! blogging is a great way to enlighten the world to your random thoughts, vent, philosophize and ponder.

welome to the world of blogging. You're so cool we could keep you along side a case of meat for a month!

I'm so unhip it's a wonder my bum hasn't fallen off!!!    



» Post a Comment