Sparklyladybug.com.au






People Who Aren't From Around Here

Sitting on the tram...mostly embarassed cause a small group of Candians are being loud and obnoxious, but, I continued to sit silently thinking it's a good think no one knew I was from the same country. A few minutes later as I was getting off a man, who had been briefly helping them figure out a few things, remarked, "thing is about people who aren't from here is they don't know anything". I complacently smiled and laughed a little. I didn't see any real point in starting a discussion since I just wanted to get home...I just hoped he didn't say anything else, lest I actually have to answer and show that I am not from around here! But then he said, "you can tell them anything and they'll believe it", so I quickly said, hoping that if I spoke quickly he wouldn't hear the accent, "thats the fun of it!" and ran away...gotta watch out for people who aren't from around here I guess...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 9:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christie, you need to update your blog! I like the new colours, though :)    



» Post a Comment