Sparklyladybug.com.au






Disapearances...

Yesterday, my blog disapeared...it's true. The only thing i could see was the sparkly blue star background, nothing else. No pictures, no stories, no links, no title...for a moment i thought just cause i was going to Australia i would cease to exist. However, my blog is back today, and i feel much better about things.
Last night was my last evening in Canada...had a few friends over, relaxed outside in the hottub, chatted in the hallway (just like res) and said some good-byes. My time back in Canada has been great. Seeing friend again has made me realise that people change, but some things never change...the people who always were there for you will continue to be...i'm fortunate to have such great people in my life.
Today i'm finally leaving for Australia...oddly enough, i'm not excited, not sad, not anything really, it's been coming for so long it just seems to be whats happening...although i must say i'm looking forward to meeting new people, seeing some great friends again, going diving in Fiji and being in a new place...yay for that!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5:38 a.m., Blogger Tracy said...

Happy Trails!

Have fun out there    



At 7:38 p.m., Blogger Fuz said...

I noticed the blog had gone... glad to see its back. Get to Oz save and give Benj a big hug from me. See you in September!!! Fuz x    



At 10:20 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun christie :)
And enjoy the scuba diving    



» Post a Comment