Sparklyladybug.com.au






Bonnie Scotland

Ok, so back to blogging...it's been a little while since I have posted anything, December got really busy really quickly as Decembers tend to do...anyhow, going back a little, here are some pics from my trip to Scotland. I had a great time..stayed mostly in Aberdeen, but also wandered out to Glasgow and Edinburgh. The first day I arrived we started by getting my Aunt's place ready for Christmas. My Grandpa got his own tree to decorate so he didn't put "tack" on the main tree.

My Uncle Andy was in charge of the outside decorations, they had the most well lit house on George Street by the time he was done.

Next, I went out to visit my cousin in Stirling. Stirling Castle was pretty cool...quite big, not quite a cinderella castle, but impressive all the same. I went to Edinburgh to do all the touristy stuff, and then the next day I went to Glasgow. Edinburgh was a nice enough city, big with some beautiful buildings, but Glasgow fully charmed
me! The shopping was great, lots of people, lots of stuff...if you are planning on going to Scotland you should forsure go there. Anyhow, here is a little picture of Edinburgh which did look nice all lit up for the holidays.

At the end of my trip to wrap things up i got to meet up with a couple of wonderful friends from Japan! Kinda surreal to meet them in thier home country of Bonnie Scotland, but it sure was great to see them! Had some fun shopping, out for a few pints (and more!)...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10:10 p.m., Blogger Fuz said...

Great to see the wonderful homeland on your blog... but its Stirling woman!! sterling is money... hee hee hee. and yay for Glasgow!!! Best city ever!!!    



At 9:02 a.m., Blogger Christie said...

thanks fuz! i shall change that spelling, not the first time i've done that...but of course you know how good at spelling i am...    



» Post a Comment