Sparklyladybug.com.au






Rules

There have got to be rules! This is important! Some rules are meant to be broken, but not all rules, and people have to know where to draw the line. It's still November. One of the houses on my street today put up it's Christmas lights...it's not time for that yet...not till December. I think there should be an official rule, perhaps even a law that prohibits these things until December 1. If they need to put them up, well thats ok, but they just can't turn them on till Dec 1 is all...it really isn't that difficult a thing. Don't get me wrong, i'm not a Scrooge...I love Christmas Lights...but only at the right time...in December! Inside as decoration it is even ok to leave them up year round. However, we should not be allowed to "start" Christmas till December!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10:03 p.m., Blogger Dave & Kate said...

Whew! I put up some lights in my house yesterday, and I thought I was in trouble!
Kate    



» Post a Comment