Sparklyladybug.com.au






Silly rabbit, trix are for kids

Went out, took a different route home, thought i might walk down the street behind mine, then through the little alleyway to my house, so i did. When i got to our house, i walked up the driveway, just about to open the gate to go to the side door which leads to our apartement when i saw a strange man there. Oops, I thought, I must have the wrong house...so i turned around walked down the driveway and half a block away realized it really was the right house all along...I really do have to learn not to doubt myself.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11:18 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps it's best not to wander down dark alleys and encounter Men you don't know.    



» Post a Comment