Sparklyladybug.com.au






Smartie?

Well, I've done it...somehow i convinced the Uni of Melbourne kids that they should let me go to thier school, so on Feb 20, 2006 I shall officially start working on my Education Degree....yay me! So, provided I can find, borrow, beg and steal alot of money by next year, i'm off to OZ! Yay yay yay!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2:06 p.m., Blogger Pissenlit said...

Okay, due to your post title and the colourfulness of your post, I just envisioned a scary image. A rainbow that spans the distance from here to Melbourne raining multi-coloured beads a la a Skittles commercial. Scary. I blame you, Christie.    



At 2:12 p.m., Blogger Christie said...

Somehow i'm ok with that...    



At 10:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats cristie :)
Though I'm not sure the administration and the faculty of admissions will appreciate being termed the University of Melbourne "kids"...    



At 10:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, sorry, typoed your name...
I meant to say congrats, Christie    



At 9:59 a.m., Blogger Fuz said...

Yay! Hopefully I can visit you when I come over to say hi to all the other peeps too! Well done Crispy!!!!    



At 8:10 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Christie This is Emi:)
Genki? Enjoy OZ ne.I really like Melbourne!!    



» Post a Comment