Sparklyladybug.com.au






Officially Unemployed

Right, so, last week finished tour guiding. I was working in Ottawa yet again...it was a nice relaxing last week...I was staying a Suite Hotel...in a 1 bedroom fully furnished apartment with a kitchen that had a dishwasher! and was bigger than my bedroom in japan, and wireless internet. it was a pretty sweet deal...wished i could have stayed longer. This week has been pretty relaxing, mostly taking it easy and finishing up work stuff...end of season party and such.
Which leads me to where i am now...officially unemployed...yup...and not really wanting to get another job either, that is the worst of it. Today, i was relaxing out by the pool reading, swimming and having a drink and trying to convince myself that i really do want to work...I dont think it's the best time to convince myself on that. Anyhow, thinking of going to visit my sister in Halifax in a few weeks...so might wait till after then to look into the whole job thing...
I just unpacked my suitcase, and put it away for the first time in 6 weeks...i'm kinda sad to put it away...it means i'm not going anywhere now...at least not for a few days....I'm gonna miss living out of my little siutcase.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment