Sparklyladybug.com.au






The Red Shoe Diaries

So, I bought another pair of red shoes, they are great! One can never have too many pairs of red shoes...I bought them in Montreal on one of my tours...there is a great shopping mall near space camp which is super convenient cause the kids are fully entertained and contained for 3 hours which means some quality shopping time and the teachers think i am the bestest tour guide ever when i take them shopping and for coffee without 55 kids following us! I've been in Montreal for the past 3 weeks and will be back there again this week. It's been good so far, one nightmare tour (a bus driver who knew no directions, but thought he did!...as well as having a jekell/hyde personality, life would be so much easier if they warned you about these things ahead of time...) and 2 good tours. Next weekend is a long weekend, yay! I'm going to Ottawa to visit a friend who is working out there for the summer, so, It'll be another week on the road for me...
And, that is about it for me...everytime i go to write i conclude that i live a very boring life as i can never think of anything good to say...i might have to start just making stuff up soon...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

In fact i didn't know that, but that is kinda intriguingish...hmmm...i'll let ya know if they live up to the legend...oddly enough, speaking of David Duchovny I saw him the other day...tour guiding in montreal, we were at the art gallery in the gift shop...i didn't even know it was him cause i never much watched tv or the X Files but after we left the room my tour guiding buddy told me it was him...how cool is that!    



At 11:09 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

surprisingly not! true story, i got no picture proof but do have someone who would vouch for me! the prob with making stuff up is it takes lots of creativity...and i'm usually not that creative with my stories...    



» Post a Comment