Sparklyladybug.com.au






Neverending Packing...

Well, i'm at 9 boxes now, and still not done! Although, the end is in sight...my goal, originally was 6 boxes has now been expanded, as i have found more stuff, to, 10...this number may change after i half fill this one...I believe fully in expanding goals as necessary...oh the joys of moving....Guess this really does mean i'm coming home though....The post office closes at 4:30 today, so, whatever I don't pack by then isn't coming. Tomorrow, a courier service is coming to pick up my suitcases and take them to the airport for me...this is the normal thing to do in Japan...And then that is the end of me! I'll be all packed and almost moved, just have to get on a plane after that...crazyish!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment