Sparklyladybug.com.au






About to Embark on a New Adventure...

Ya, so, thought about it, realized, i forgot to include something big on this Blog! I'm going to China, how cool is that! I leave for Beijing on Sunday (feb 13)...unfortunately, I will only be there for 4 days, but still really looking forward to it...My parents are arriving on Friday (feb. 11) i'll spend a couple days in Tokyo with them then we will go to China. After China I will come back to Japan and they will go to Thailand (too much time and money for me to go) and then about a week later we will meet up and travel to Hiroshima, Miyajima and Kyoto in Japan...I'm pretty excited...travel is good for me! Stay tuned for pictures...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day Christie. Have a sensational time in China. Just be careful about the spitting better still keep your backpack on at all times, there was nothing worse than finding a big drool hanging off your bag.
Best wishes for a safe and adventurous trip....can't wait to read about it.
One little Aussie signing off.    



At 12:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word Hope you enjoyed your time over there looking forward to da photos got a tonne of ideas for da list just gotta put pen to paper
Workin' it freestyle    



» Post a Comment