Sparklyladybug.com.au






Finders Keepers, Loosers Weepers...Except in Japan

Ok, so, Story of the day...

I was going to the laundromat to do my laundry(it's only about a 5 min walk from my house)...we don't have a dryer and i needed to get things done quickly...so i thought i put my favourite red scarf on, but, after i went to the laundromat and was waiting for the train (was going to meet a friend for coffee) and noticed my scarf was missing! But, i figured that maybe i just forgot to put it on, so went out for coffee, did some groceries and on my way back to the apartment i looked for it, but didn't see it. Got home, did a few things, looked for the scarf, but still couldn't find it...i was beginning to worry now...my grandmother gave me the scarf...so, was going back to get my laundry, i took my bike this time...and at the end of my street, resting on some tea bushes (we have green tea fields across the street from my apt) was my scarf...Someone had folded it and put it on the bushes so it didn't get trampled and dirty...how sweet is that! Japan continues to amazes me...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 1:58 a.m., Blogger Tracy said...

That's cool that someone found and returned your scarf.. happy day! I like my scarf from Grandma too... very cozy. If you were in Halifax now, you'd definatly need a scarf, we're in the process of blizzard number 3 this week.... and baby, it's cold outside!    



» Post a Comment