Sparklyladybug.com.au






Back in Canada!

Well, i'm back in Canada now, as you might have figured from the title. I got in this evening...no real problems surprisingly...Air Canada is my new favourite airline, i had so much baggage, 4 carry-ons and 2 large heavyish suitcases and they didn't care! They so get bonus points for that! And, they gave us HagenDaaz ice cream for dessert...how cool are they! However, they have no Tv's of the backs of the seats, so i think they know they have been outdone and are trying to compensate...but it's ok, as it works well when your travelling with lots of stuff!
I haven't had time to go out yet, but it is wierd being in such a big house! I was watching TV sitting on a giant couch and watching a big screen tv, and it was cool but kinda felt a little strange too...quite different from my little apartment with bean bags and watching things on my laptop! Everything is big! Highways, cars, roads, couches, tv's, people! I forgot how big it all is...funny that! I'm sure in a few weeks i will think it's normal again...anyhow, enough babble for now, i'll write more later when i have stuff to say!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment