Sparklyladybug.com.au






My Room

Ok, so, one of the things that suprised me the most when i got home was how pretty my room was, i had forgotten! It's kinda whimsicalish i think. Anyhow, so here are some pictures of where i live. The mirror, I made it before i went out to japan, some of you may recognize the colours, they kinda match a certain minidisc curtain...it was great fun breaking the glass for the mirror! As for the chair, it is my favourite napping spot in the world, everyone should have one! (as always click on the pictures to make them bigger)

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back in one peace soory bout the lack of contact just had so little time My bad.
Your room in Canada looks even more sensational than it was in Japan two thumbs up d(^^)b WORD

On the other side of the world waiting for the second coming of winter Back to back
The lone G in Baa Land    



» Post a Comment