Sparklyladybug.com.au






The New Fish


So, this is my new pet fish.
My sister kindly warned me before i got it, "Christie, i dont think this is a good idea. You need a tank and filter and stuff. It's gonna die you know" and the guys at the pet store seemed a little sceptical also...they didn't really want to sell me the plant, and wanted me to buy a fighting fish. Anyhow, i've had this fish for about 2 weeks now and all is well, despite thier doubts.
Currently working on finding him/her (not really sure which it is) a name. Can't really think of a name for a fish that beats Lorax...although, the current winner this time round is Sakana. But, as i found out, the actual word for goldfish in japanese is kingyo...but it doesn't sound as fun as sakana...still thinking on it anyhow....if you have any ideas let me know...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katsumoto is a great name for a noble and honorable water dwelling creature    



At 11:16 p.m., Blogger Christie said...

I kinda like the sound of that actaully...might try it out on him for a day or two...once I tried Sakana i found it didn't suit him so much...    



At 11:53 a.m., Blogger Pissenlit said...

...goldfish do need a filter...

You should name him Phil the phish.    



» Post a Comment