Sparklyladybug.com.au






Sorry...Been a little negligent

So, my sister kindly reminded me for the second time that i "really should post a new blog"...so, here it is...a new blog entry. But, what to say is the problem...I really have nothing exciting to write about. I have been working on a new table, mosaic glass...cutting glass is a little harder than i thought it would be, but i'm getting good at it...and I only have a few minor injuries...I figure i'm doing well. I'll try to post some pics when it's done. Anyhow, I have nothing else to write and I've stopped bleeding so i think i'll get back to work on the table...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:25 p.m., Blogger Christie said...

Yay! Warm Fuzzies! I'm missed! Who asked?

And yup, still unemployed...last week was not so good, this week things are looking up...though as my mother kindly reminded me, i have only been job searching for 2 weeks...patience never was my strongsuit...

There was a point last week where the thought of returning did occur to me though...never say never...    



» Post a Comment