Sparklyladybug.com.au






Bittersweet

She said she cried at least once each day, not because she was sad but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short.

Today was sad...but a bittersweet kinda sad, i didn't cry, i was proud of myself for that. My first month teaching at my job here in Toronto is finished...we had a farewell lunch and graduation ceremony, this means alot of students are leaving. This month I taught an advanced reading and writing course, my students were fantastic...The standards were set high, but, with a lot of hard work, determination and effort on everyone's part they all passed! After spending 2 and a half hours together every afternoon for the past month needless to say everyone became quite attached...I'm gonna miss them alot...a few are continuing into the next level but most are going back to thier home countries...it's good to see them succeed, but sad to know it means i won't be teaching them anymore...bittersweet...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment