Sparklyladybug.com.au






What's up, buttercup?

Saw Harry Potter tonight, it was great! Didn't like the new Dumbledore though, but the rest of it was fantastic! Highly reccommend it to all, but, as with the others, even moreso i think, this is not a kids movie...it is getting brilliantly darker and darker...
Booked a ticket to go to Scotland today. Just going for a wee visit before I head over to Aussie Land...I'm looking forward to catching up with some family and friends out in Aberdeen.
And thats about it for now...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 4:45 p.m., Blogger Fuz said...

Cool! Give me exact dates and I will pop up north and say hello while I am back... from Japan and Canada to the chosen land... yay!    



At 3:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't like the new Dumbledore either. But this movie was much better than the last three...even if that's not saying much.    



» Post a Comment