Sparklyladybug.com.au






One more thing i can cross off the list

I have a very long list of things I want to do. Really, I think everyone should have a list of things they want to do. Anyhow, this Jan 1, i finally did the polar bear dip! For those of you who dont know what it is, on Jan. 1, in Canada, and i'm sure in some other countries, to start the New Year, some people jump into a Lake or the Ocean. So, I joined some other Ontarians and jumped into Lake Ontario. With me were two friends, Kristell and Dave who also ran into the lake. We didn't stay in the water for long, in fact we were in and out in less than 2 mins! Luckily, we had a very mild Jan.1, so it wasn't too cold, although the water was pretty icy. But, once you were in the water for about 3 seconds, you lost all sense of feeling anyhow. After, we went back to my parents house and warmed up in the hot tub with a little Baileys (thanks Dad for bartending!).
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment