Sparklyladybug.com.au






Only 6 more sleeps!

Everythings seeming almost ready, I got some glasses, more contacts, saying goodbyes :( planned a goodbye party, found a home for my fish, bought a ticket, got a hotel in Fiji (a brief stop along the way) and finished work...seems like all the basis have been covered. Well, except for packing, but it is still too early for that. My new least favourite question is, "So, are you ready?"...although i think i'm on top of it all, that question each time it is asked makes me think that i should be doing something more. But, in 6 more sleeps, it doesn't matter, i'm leaving either way! I'm going to visit some sharks, roos and koalas!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Christie!! It's Akiko!! I see you,I see you!!
I figured out why you didn't write your home address on the Christmas Card!
I didn't read through your blog yet.(I will never READ through, I'll just SEE them!)Anyhow it's great to see you!!!    



» Post a Comment