Sparklyladybug.com.au






Still working at it...

Still working at blogging that is. I keep meaning to blog more, and I know I have said and promised that I would do better before...but i'm struggling. Everytime I think to write, I just can't think of anything to write! I'm not sure if it is bloggers block, or I just lead a really boring life. I've been recently very tempted to think the boring life option might be closer to the truth. Regardless, I need to thank my most wonderful Auntie Olga and W-Ko for inspiring this blog...I was looking at her blog and noticed a link to my own and thought it was very rude of me not to blog when she had a link to me and was sending readers my way!

On a more fun note though, last week I did a super cool course. I finally took a resin jewellry making course, something I have been meaning to do forever. I learnt enough that now I can start doing it on my own, which is exactly what I was hoping to do. Anyhow, will take a little time to work at getting some materials and starting to play, but it's in the works...yay for that! I like the idea of jewellery, but this stuff can also be used for making dishes, among other things, which I kinda think might be fun to try. Stay tuned, maybe have some new SparklyLadybug Creations in the somewhat not too far away future...

I started my last teaching placement today...I think I am gonna like it heaps...the school is great...i'm much relieved as needless to say, in typical me fashion, I spent last night not sleeping, and even a wonderfully large strong coffee (thanks roomies!) this morn couldn't quite get me to be as awake as I would have liked. In any event, survived the first day and looking forward to the next few weeks there. The even better news is after this placement I have 2 weeks left of uni and then i am done! The countdown is on...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:36 a.m., Blogger wai said...

You did a resin jewellry making course! Ahhh! That's so Rainbow Brite of you. You know about Dinosaur Designs right? They are uniquely Australian and make nothing but resin products but mostly famed for their jewellry.    



At 12:26 p.m., Blogger Christie said...

Ya, i really like stuff...there is one of their stores down the street from my work...however, the sales lady there was not very entertaining, she looked at me like I had 3 heads when I asked her if they offered resin courses and if she knew where I could take a course...so needless to say I haven't been back in a while...but hopefully soon I will have a bit more time and money to start playing with doing more of it myself...    



» Post a Comment