Sparklyladybug.com.au






Almost done...

I can't believe it, in so many ways the past year seems to have taken forever to go by. It seems as if I have been living here, working at the cinema and studying this education degree forever...and started just yesterday in someways too. Either way, the crazy part is that I am now almost done, I had my last class today...3.5 more assignments left to do in the next week and a half and then that is it. The big question now is, what next? and if only I knew...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey C Dawg,
Good luck with the assignments hope it all goes well d(^^)b
How much longer will you be in Aussie?    



At 12:39 a.m., Blogger Christie said...

I wish i knew...

My Visa is up on Jan 31, so kinda depends a little on that...i'm kinda sorta hoping to find a job and if i do i will likely stay around longer. I'm not really sure yet...    



At 9:30 p.m., Blogger wai said...

Come visit me!    



» Post a Comment