Sparklyladybug.com.au






the crunch of leaves

I was walking down the street yesterday and a leaf fell, right in front of me. The day before, walking to work there were about 7-8 leaves all together on the ground. They mystified me, they crunched a little, I was surprised. The past few days have been strange, even for Melbourne. Warm and sunny one minute, rainy and cold the next. I had to buy a new umbrella on Wednesday eve to go to my Spanish class. Todays high is only 18 degrees celcius. It's cold. It took me a few days to figure it out. It's almost April, my birthday, spring and time for tulips my favourite flowers. So why has the weather been so dissapointing? It's fall...thats what happens in the southern hemisphere, April equals Autumn. I think it might really be time to go back to the northern hemisphere, if not only for the winter...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 4:12 p.m., Blogger Fuz said...

I should warn you, if you were to come to the UK, the summer weather may also disappoint...    



At 9:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you don't have to feel too sad... it's snowing over here in Ottawa today (April 7), so you wouldn't be much better off.    



At 10:23 a.m., Blogger Christie said...

Yay, so I heard...crazyish! Well, I hope it starts to get warmer for you guys...it should be nice and spring like!    



» Post a Comment