Sparklyladybug.com.au






London Calling...

It's true, London is calling. In fact, there have been a few calls in the past few days, too many to count really. But the exciting thing is, that they are calling me, and soon, in Sept to be more specific, I will be answering and going to London. Yup, it's true, London here I come!

It's all happened rather quickly, almost more quickly than I can process, in less than 72 hours I have gotten myself a teaching job, even better teaching Sociology and Psychology to senior high school students, just what I wanted...lesson learnt, apparently, a little patience and waiting does pay off, wait long enough and the job will come to you.

Now, the hard part starts...the planning, packing and relocating. Wish me luck...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 6:20 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack!! But what about the other equally exciting events happening in late September? Sniff... sulk... I guess London sounds pretty cool...    



At 9:38 p.m., Blogger Christie said...

Hmmmm, I'm not sure about the equally part, i might almost say even more so...Anyhow, relax, I'm not done with making plans yet...    



At 6:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, in that case then, I can enthusiastically say I'm really excited for you and think that London will be a great opportunity for you. Congratulations!! Plus, there are way more conferences in the UK than in Australia, so I might even get a chance to see you while you're there :)    



» Post a Comment